Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

asadpasat

IA question Soviet-afghanistan war

I am doing research about the soviet-afghanistan war and I have sort of problem to finalize my  question. Currently my question is 

"To what extend did Amin's actions pushed Soviet Union for military intervention." 

I want to write about Amin, but I have problem to form a question that would deal with him. For this question that I have now, it sounds weak as his actions completely caused the Soviet military intervention in Afghanistan. I would greatly appreciate any suggestions where I could go with Amin and his role in the starting the war. Thanks

EDIT: is anybody here?

EDIT2:  I would greatly appreciate any suggestions 

Assess the importance of Amin in the Soviet-Afghanistan War. To what extent did his actions push the Soviet Union into military intervention?

or 

To what extent was the Soviet Union's decision to intervene in the Soviet-Afghanistan War, the result of Amin's actions? 

Hope this helps! 

Assess the importance of Amin in the Soviet-Afghanistan War. To what extent did his actions push the Soviet Union into military intervention?

or 

To what extent was the Soviet Union's decision to intervene in the Soviet-Afghanistan War, the result of Amin's actions? 

Hope this helps! 

It helped a lot. thanks!