Chemistry Help

Darius

Hello,

So I was studying IB in Singapore and there I did ESS. However, when I moved to a new school in Denmark they didn't offer ESS and I chose Chemistry, and I know that my skills are nowhere close to what they need to be, so I plan on studying a lot of Chemistry over summer. What research materials should I get my hands on? What's the best way to start learning a lot. Keep in mind I barely have any background knowledge around Chemistry so I have a lot to learn, but with the right determination I know I can do it.

Thanks

Hello,

So I was studying IB in Singapore and there I did ESS. However, when I moved to a new school in Denmark they didn't offer ESS and I chose Chemistry, and I know that my skills are nowhere close to what they need to be, so I plan on studying a lot of Chemistry over summer. What research materials should I get my hands on? What's the best way to start learning a lot. Keep in mind I barely have any background knowledge around Chemistry so I have a lot to learn, but with the right determination I know I can do it.

Thanks

Well it's not hard if you put effort into it. Just frequently solve past paper questions to get used to it, and watch Richard Thornley on youtube <--- He'll save your ass haha trust me. You should then be just fine :) But just remember, practice practice practice.  Good luck!

Hello,

Thanks

Well it's not hard if you put effort into it. Just frequently solve past paper questions to get used to it, and watch Richard Thornley on youtube <--- He'll save your ass haha trust me. You should then be just fine :) But just remember, practice practice practice.  Good luck!

Thank you very much for your input. I'll definitely check that guy out on YouTube, thanks!

If anyone else has something to add, please do!

I also have a complete set of videos for the old and new syllabus, see the links below.

Thank you very much! Is it possible to contact you for specific questions as well?

Loving this forum, thanks everyone!

You can ask questions in the comments section on my YouTube channel.