Hey everyone!

How are you all preparing for paper 3? We could possibly discuss the case study here.

Possible question ideas: -How loyalty cards and EPOS work -Hardware and software regarding loyalty cards & EPOS

Feel free to share your ideas! :D

Hey everyone!

How are you all preparing for paper 3? We could possibly discuss the case study here.

Possible question ideas: -How loyalty cards and EPOS work -Hardware and software regarding loyalty cards & EPOS

Feel free to share your ideas! :D

Could be! For our mock, we got questions written by the teachers, and the 12 mark one was about an implementation strategy for the new system. I think the 2 mark definition questions will be quite predictable - define 'big data' and another one of the terms on page 12. And then possibly something about customer privacy/security, etc. Good luck!

• Like 1

Hi, 

I am currently in my second year in the Diploma program and have ITGS at the higher level. 

I currently have the 'Tomorrow's Technology and you' book which I find very useless. It is often vague and contains too much extra material. I require a book/resource which can provide me with everything that I need to score a 7 in the subject. 

Also, its hard to find past-papers for this subject. Anyone has any links? 

Thanks