Sign in to follow this  

Good luck to you May 15 people :D

Guest Sonia

That's all there is to this post - just wanted to wish good luck to all of you who are going through the same struggle I am :P I hope that you reach your aspirations and your ideal IB grade and finish IB alive, proud, and excited for all the wonderful things that lie ahead (~summer partying).

That's all there is to this post - just wanted to wish good luck to all of you who are going through the same struggle I am :P I hope that you reach your aspirations and your ideal IB grade and finish IB alive, proud, and excited for all the wonderful things that lie ahead (~summer partying).

Thank youu! Good luck to you tooo :) We can all do this! (Y):diploma:

• Like 2

I was just about to start a similar topic, haha :D I wish you guys the very best of luck in your exams, I'm sure you all did your very best and I hope you will recieve the grades you want/need. I'm also crossing my fingers and hope that you will have a better exam environment, as part of my school's building is under construction and they started drilling TODAY. Apparently they're going to be so loud during the entire month, which truly sucks to those that write IGCSEs or IB exams.

I'm sure it will go well and you'll all kick IB in the ass! :P 

Sincerely,

A 9th grader that freaks out about IGCSEs  :lol:

• Like 1

All the best to all May 2015 IB candidates! If it is your first year or your last, wishing you the best of luck. May the fourth be with you (it's still May 4th for me so it's valid)

• Like 4