We should make like an international study group for #May2015. What do you think?

BrianHQ

Of course it sounds great. But the question is: is it feasible? Don't get me wrong, with the correct type of management, it can work awesomely! It's not impossible, but it's not easy either.

I mean it won't be that simple, but if many people wants may be it could be a possibility to explore. We could begin adding a few and see how it works.

"Rule of 24 hours" would make that irrelevant. (in terms of discussion/studying)

What is the "Rule of 24 hours" ? 

You cant discuss the exams until 24 hours have passed. It's very strictly enforced by the IB. If you discuss the content of the exams or anything like that, they might take your diploma away, or put a probation on you or something.

I'm in!!!! :D   As some of the people said, we could create a group discussion maybe on viber or skype or whatever. It would be an amazing way of sharing tips and advice. We could respect the 24 hours rules by simply not talking about the papers per se but more about how to tackle them in general?  ^_^

• 2 weeks later...