Do any of you guys know what are the experiments / case studies in psychology that can be used in two or three of the cores of level of analysis? (Biological, Cognitive, Sociocultural) As I know that this could help us to memorize fewer studies / experiments. 

Thank you and good luck to all of you who are going to be taking the exams next week!

case study of HM  :D There are a lot actually: Schachter and Singer, Speismen, Martinez and Kesner, Buss and many more! 

And Good luck to you too! 

Which option(s) do you study? 

Edited by Klauu

case study of HM  :D There are a lot actually: Schachter and Singer, Speismen, Martinez and Kesner, Buss and many more! 

Thank you for that!

I'm choosing abnormal and human relationship. Which I kind of regret (a little) on choosing, but the other choice was sports psychology and I don't have the interest to study that one so yeah :D

Which option(s) are you choosing? :o

Edited by Guest

Thank you for that!

I'm choosing abnormal and human relationship. Which I kind of regret (a little) on choosing, but the other choice was sports psychology and I don't have the interest to study that one so yeah :D

Which option(s) are you choosing? :o

I have health and human relationship :D I must say I dont like the options, they are so confusing  ;) And there are no good studies for Health  -_-