Purpose of life

Solarstorm

The purpose of my life is to rise above the human condition and reconcile the fact that life is meaningless with my propensity to find meaning in life ;/. It's not easy...

The purpose of everyone else's life is to enjoy life as much as possible without compromising others' ability to do the same. I don't think reproduction is that important but family sure is lol, and so is sex (which falls under the enjoying life part).

I also think our purpose is to pass on knowledge and to not cause unnecessary suffering.

• Like 1

meaning to my life: just get along- it's a whirlwind, i don't have time to think about the purpose of my life- i just live it!

meaning to humaity: i have a motto that i use for that (and i am NOT depressed!) and it goes 'we're all going to die anyway'. Basically don't be scared to do things or feel bad that you missed out on something! you've only got one chance- don't spend time worrying, go live it!!!!!!!

My purpose in life is to travel and never settle down in one place. I have quite a phobia of this, I think even university is going to be problematic because generally, I start feeling claustrophobic after 2 years in one country. Which is why I applied to study French in uni, so I can be guaranteed a year away from the UK.

My class thinks my ambition is to be a dictator, and I keep saying that it just won't work in Finland, not with our political system that prevents this.

And gender equality IS big in Finland, my mother dumped her old boyfriend (who wasn't Scandinavian) because he wanted her to wash his socks after 2 weeks of being in a relationship. :)

My class thinks my ambition is to be a dictator, and I keep saying that it just won't work in Finland, not with our political system that prevents this.

Come on Vvi, gaining power legally is not the way to go. A coup is :D

My purpose in life is to turn Palestine into a feminist, fun loving, not so arab behaving country. Hey it can work!

According to you, what is the purpose of your life and what is the purpose of life of an average human being?

according to me the purpose of an average human is to earn money and survive in this world, that's the way it is in my country- INDIA. for me the purpose of my life is to teach people who disrespected me a good lesson and make this world a better place to live by becoming something worth while, and ofcourse enjoying life to full extent without paying attention to people who don't think good about me.............. :(

according to me the purpose of an average human is to earn money and survive in this world, that's the way it is in my country- INDIA. for me the purpose of my life is to teach people who disrespected me a good lesson and make this world a better place to live by becoming something worth while, and ofcourse enjoying life to full extent without paying attention to people who don't think good about me.............. :)

spoken like a true Indian..... -_-