Paper 3- Questions about Layout

fs8085

I am currently in  the middle of my revision for Biology HL, and am struggling with Paper 3.

My school taught Option G and Option H. 

However, Option H is very tough one and I am having big troubles learning and understanding it.

My Questions:

If Option H should be to much/difficult, would I be allowed to study another Option, that I am generally more interested and better in?

Will all Options be available in the exam? Or will I only get the ones, my school taught in the class (Did the school sign me up for specific options?)

Thanks

I am currently in  the middle of my revision for Biology HL, and am struggling with Paper 3.

My school taught Option G and Option H. 

However, Option H is very tough one and I am having big troubles learning and understanding it.

My Questions:

If Option H should be to much/difficult, would I be allowed to study another Option, that I am generally more interested and better in?

Will all Options be available in the exam? Or will I only get the ones, my school taught in the class (Did the school sign me up for specific options?)

Thanks

Nope, you will be getting all the Options, A till whatever, in the exam. Good luck!