Sign in to follow this  

Paper 3- Questions about Layout

I am currently in  the middle of my revision for Biology HL, and am struggling with Paper 3.

My school taught Option G and Option H. 

However, Option H is very tough one and I am having big troubles learning and understanding it.

My Questions:

If Option H should be to much/difficult, would I be allowed to study another Option, that I am generally more interested and better in?

Will all Options be available in the exam? Or will I only get the ones, my school taught in the class (Did the school sign me up for specific options?)

Thanks

I am currently in  the middle of my revision for Biology HL, and am struggling with Paper 3.

My school taught Option G and Option H. 

However, Option H is very tough one and I am having big troubles learning and understanding it.

My Questions:

If Option H should be to much/difficult, would I be allowed to study another Option, that I am generally more interested and better in?

Will all Options be available in the exam? Or will I only get the ones, my school taught in the class (Did the school sign me up for specific options?)

Thanks

Nope, you will be getting all the Options, A till whatever, in the exam. Good luck!

So yeah, you could study anything you want and choose to answer any option in the exam :) However, be careful for the options that you are allowed to study for your level. For example the nutrition option is only for SL students. 

Thank you so much! You literally just saved my day. I was about to panic because a friend claimed that the Ib will only send the registered options

• Like 1