Sign in to follow this  

Get IB Textbooks for download?

Is there any where I can download the textbooks for these subjects: Chemistry, Biology, Maths HL. Also I have a mac by the way.

I'm still looking for an HL Bio textbook so I could let you know when and if I find one

As for HL Chemistry, which one are you looking for?

I'll be checking in the summer because the syllabus is changing a bit for 2016 examinations. That's the only reason I haven't searched properly for this year's stuff. 

And thanks Ti Akers :) I'll PM you or attach a message here if I find one.

I have a math SL textbook (probably current syllabus) and HL ( for 2011 syllabus). Also I think I have a Physics HL for 2011 exams somewhere....

Edit: the SL one is from 2010...

Edited by Slovakov

I have a math SL textbook (probably current syllabus) and HL ( for 2011 syllabus). Also I think I have a Physics HL for 2011 exams somewhere....

Could I take a look at those textbooks? Thanks! 

Could I kindly have the current Math SL textbook you speak of? My school neglected to give us any for math :(

Could I kindly have the current Math SL textbook you speak of? My school neglected to give us any for math :(

I have a SL Math textbook for you if you like. I also have the Worked Solution Booklet too if you would like that.

Anyone have a  french Sl or math Sl textbooks? They don't have to be new curriculum

Thanks

What are the French textbooks? We just have a culture thing that isn't specific to IB??

They're... textbooks for French. French class at my school is pretty reliant on workbooks and textbooks for grammar/comprehension

Anyone have a  french Sl or math Sl textbooks? They don't have to be new curriculum

Thanks

What are the French textbooks? We just have a culture thing that isn't specific to IB??

They're... textbooks for French. French class at my school is pretty reliant on workbooks and textbooks for grammar/comprehension

Yeah but which ones?

Thanks

Yeah but which ones?

Oxford and Pearson publish some....