Would you rather...?

IbTrojan

EE with a crappy supervisor, at least there's a ton of info online and you can pretty much figure it out yourself. With ToK if you don't get a topic, oftentimes you just never will.

Would you rather be the oldest sibling or the youngest sibling (in a family with multiple children)?

Probably the youngest sibling. There wouldn't be so much pressure on me compared to all other siblings that probably are already at uni/working etc. :)

Would you rather die tomorrow and have the best 24 hours of your life or be immortal?

I would rather die tomorrow, and have the best 24 hours of my life. 

I have a few problems with immortality. First of all, being alive forever would completely warp our sense of time, and our memory being selective and fallible I don't think I'd be the same person after a few centuries. :P

Also, immortality does not imply invincibility. Any damage to your body would be sustained, and you would eventually lose teeth, maybe a limb here and there. No thank you. ;)

Would you rather take 10 million of a currency of your choice, or guarantee medical help, food, clean water and shelter for all the world's poor for one week?

I would rather die tomorrow, and have the best 24 hours of my life. 

I have a few problems with immortality. First of all, being alive forever would completely warp our sense of time, and our memory being selective and fallible I don't think I'd be the same person after a few centuries. :P

Also, immortality does not imply invincibility. Any damage to your body would be sustained, and you would eventually lose teeth, maybe a limb here and there. No thank you. ;)

Would you rather take 10 million of a currency of your choice, or guarantee medical help, food, clean water and shelter for all the world's poor for one week?

I would help those poor people since I don't really need more money than I have for living.

Would you rather visit Iceland or Chile?

I'd rather never get to see the spotlight. I'm too anxious to present things in front of my class, let alone in front of thousands of people :o

Would you rather have a lifetime supply of all the food you'd want, or a lifetime supply of the newest and greatest technology?