Sign in to follow this  

Stylistic devices

Hey guys, I'm kinda new here so I'm not really sure how this works. I have a question, what happens if you mispell a stylistic device in a paper 1 Engl lang & lit Sl paper? 😠I mispelled "jargon" with "jargo" and I'm kinda freaking out now ðŸ˜

Don't worry they probably won't even notice. I don't think they will penalize for only a spelling mistake. I guess content is far more important than a small spelling mistake. 

Hey guys, I'm kinda new here so I'm not really sure how this works. I have a question, what happens if you mispell a stylistic device in a paper 1 Engl lang & lit Sl paper? I mispelled "jargon" with "jargo" and I'm kinda freaking out now

Hope the examiner misreads it as "jargon" hahah.

Don't worry man probably not a big deal. 

Unless you made a whole bunch of spelling errors throughout your paper, no need to worry. My teacher has shown my class countless exam paper answers ( by IB) and there are people who've gotten perfect or close to perfect with a couple spelling errors here and there. So don't worry :)