Question about the actual IB diploma and grade transcript

I'm sitting in May 2015 exam at this moment I have a strong feeling that I'm not going to pass the ib and receive diploma.

I believe that my overall score is considered as passing but not for my HLs (according to my predicted scores).

If that is the case, am I going to get ib certificate for each individual subjects instead of diploma?
and also will my grade transcript show a "passing or failing" thingy? Thank you!

Yes, you will be receiving the certificates instead of the diploma in the case you mentioned. I'm not sure how your school does transcripts so it might be a good idea to ask them. Predicted scores don't actually impact that much if you do well on the exams, which are worth the bulk of your grade,

On the other hand, try to keep a positive outlook. I bet you still have a some time to study; hang in there :) the exams while stressful are really not that bad.

Yes, you will be receiving the certificates instead of the diploma in the case you mentioned. I'm not sure how your school does transcripts so it might be a good idea to ask them. Predicted scores don't actually impact that much if you do well on the exams, which are worth the bulk of your grade,

On the other hand, try to keep a positive outlook. I bet you still have a some time to study; hang in there :) the exams while stressful are really not that bad.

How about the actually ib score transcript? Will there be a legit "pass" or "fail" on there or just simply a score from 1-7 range for each subj? Thank you so much!