What does this question mean?

This question is in regards to the Language Ab Initio written assignment for 2015.

What does the following question mean? Does it require me to give a reason for the similarities and another reason for the differences? or?

"Why do you think these cultural similarities/differences exist?"

I'm confused because in the mark scheme it says "At least one reason why these cultural differences and similarities exist has been identified and explained"

HELP PLS.

Thank you.

This question is in regards to the Language Ab Initio written assignment for 2015.

What does the following question mean? Does it require me to give a reason for the similarities and another reason for the differences? or?

"Why do you think these cultural similarities/differences exist?"

I'm confused because in the mark scheme it says "At least one reason why these cultural differences and similarities exist has been identified and explained"

HELP PLS.

Thank you.

Yeah just say why you think the cultural similarities/differences exist then explain it. This way, you'll get the full mark for the criterion :)

• Like 1

And why does the criteria mention the words "similarities AND differences"??????

Haha you're just over complicating this man. 

The question before it sais "What aspect surprised you the most". 

So, "Why do you think these cultural similarities/differences exist?" relates to that^. In other, words why do you think the 'aspect that surprised you' exists in the culture?

Hope this helped. Good luck! :D

• Like 1