English SL A Literature paper 1

I did the poem, "grandma and child" :) i think i did okay, although walked out the exam and thought of other things I could have included! It was relatively easier to analyse than I was anticipating, so I'm hoping for a 6! 

I did the poem, it was relatively easier than i thought but when i got out i asked everyone how many pages they wrote and they said 6-7, while i wrote 3 and a half, so im a bit nervous about that even though i included literally everything i wanted to include. Though i forgot to mention alliteration, i did talk about the anaphora in the first few lines and the enjambment throughout the poem. it was a relatively easy poem, much easier than past years, quite easy to find the theme and idea behind it. 

I did the prose simply because I have always preferred it during my practice exams and because poetry is my weak point. I found it very interesting and good to analyze, however it was very long! Because it was so long, I was very tight with the time... But I did manage to finish, nonetheless. I just wish that we had received a shorter passage to write about as it would have been much easier to analyze it in depth within the time limit.

Those of you that did the poem, what did you make of the last line?

EDIT: Also, I forgot to write the name of the collection of poems and the year, will they take a lot of points off for that? I wrote the name of the author and the poem, of course. 

Edited by Sofia.

I kinda wanted to to the poem because week before I did a really good commentary on a poem and felt more confident, but I didn't get everything in the poem (I am not a native English speaker, but it wasn't even about the words - the poem just didn't speak to me if you know what I mean). So, I did the prose which I kinda liked. I think I did OK, however, I am not very good at paper 1 tasks in general.