How do we answer paper 3?

RSells32

Hi! I know that feel haha. I haven't had a lot of practice for paper 3 either (we've done it about three times) but I've scored pretty well each time so here goes:

In paper 3, you'll be given a case study and three questions based on it. Make sure that when you study the notes, you memorize the advantages and disadvantages of everything properly. Inductive content analysis is tricky so make sure you know that well, as well as considerations before during and after an interview as well as observation. When you answer it, you first approach the key terms of the question. Suppose the question asks "What is the use of reflexivity in qualitative research?" then you first define reflexivity, explain a little bit about why it should be used, then mention a bit about the case study. Talk about instances where reflexivity could be applied in the study (EXPLAIN EVERY POINT). Mention its advantages. Then write a small paragraph on other methods of establishing credibility and state they can be used with reflexivity. Conclude in two lines mentioning how reflexivity made the study's findings more credible and link it to qualitative research :) hope that helps you! Just tackle all the questions like this and you should be okay (make sure you study paper 3 properly though)