Biology HL Papers 1 and 2

Baller97

I'd say that paper 1 wasn't the easiest one. Some of the questions were kinda random and if I haven't done some past papers I wouldn't even have a clue what they were asking about.

Paper 2 was kinda ridiculous. It did not require almost any knowledge (except for the Section B ofc) and the data analysis questions weren't the best ones either. I did question 6 and 8 in Section B if I'm not mistaken.

But still I am hoping for a 7.

I did questions 6 and 8 too! I was so glad since those questions were the only ones which I could answer and they were all bundled together :D

I'd say that paper 1 wasn't the easiest one. Some of the questions were kinda random and if I haven't done some past papers I wouldn't even have a clue what they were asking about.

Paper 2 was kinda ridiculous. It did not require almost any knowledge (except for the Section B ofc) and the data analysis questions weren't the best ones either. I did question 6 and 8 in Section B if I'm not mistaken.

But still I am hoping for a 7.

I did questions 6 and 8 too! I was so glad since those questions were the only ones which I could answer and they were all bundled together :D

true that :P

Hi guys! Soo our teacher is making us take the exam (in its entirety) all over again every day next week. I am trying to remember as much of the test as we can but sadly are not easily remembering everything.  Can you guys comment any questions you all remember from papers 1,2, and 3 that were on the Higher Level biology test?? Thanks so much!!! Anything is helpful...

Hi guys! Soo our teacher is making us take the exam (in its entirety) all over again every day next week. I am trying to remember as much of the test as we can but sadly are not easily remembering everything.  Can you guys comment any questions you all remember from papers 1,2, and 3 that were on the Higher Level biology test?? Thanks so much!!! Anything is helpful...

lol, where do your teacher get the paper?

• 1 month later...

Does anyone remeber/have written down, etc the questions from TZ2 Paper 1? Because I walked out of the exam thinking that I did everything right and the results told a completely different story. I'm super confused right now and I don't know if it was some mistake with adding up my points or am I just stupid?