Candidate number?

Ozzy

I would definitely go talk to your IB coordinator ASAP. Who knows, maybe they noticed and wrote it in anyway, I'm surprised your exam invigilator didn't make sure it was entered.  :wacko:

Your cover sheet will have had your name and candidate number on it though, not sure if that's any help.  :mellow:

• Like 1

Hey guys, thanks for the concern. The guy I mentioned actually Proctors for our exams (I see him every day of it... wonderful right). Anyway, I emailed him and he said since it was on the attached cover sheet, I'm good. But no, I was really surprised they didn't make sure everyone writes it on the booklets. I mean yeah for the essay booklets they did but not booklets with the questions on it like Bio. 

I was really surprised they didn't make sure everyone writes it on the booklets. I mean yeah for the essay booklets they did but not booklets with the questions on it like Bio. 

My school does the same thing. They give you your things, and you can ask for help and stuff, but they dont check to make sure you wrote your name/number or even that you answered.

I was really surprised they didn't make sure everyone writes it on the booklets. I mean yeah for the essay booklets they did but not booklets with the questions on it like Bio. 

My school does the same thing. They give you your things, and you can ask for help and stuff, but they dont check to make sure you wrote your name/number or even that you answered.

Surely you're not allowed to ask for help during the exams?  :o

Surely you're not allowed to ask for help during the exams?  :o

help with administrative issues etc...