Sign in to follow this  

May15 Swedish B SL

Hello, did anyone of you do Swedish B SL P1 yesterday? What did you think? 

I did the hl paper, but heard from the sls that they thought it was fine :) most of them were finished pretty quickly. How was it for you?

I thought it was pretty tricky actually :/  :unsure:

I thought the hl one definitely was :/ i think people probably get cocky and underestimate how hard it actually is, there were some questions that i had to read through quite a few times to get. Good luck with paper 2 :)

I thought the hl one definitely was :/ i think people probably get cocky and underestimate how hard it actually is, there were some questions that i had to read through quite a few times to get. Good luck with paper 2 :)

Thank you! Good luck to you too! Do you know if we get for example brochure as a text type, are we suppose to like make the paper look like a brochure? 

Thank you! Good luck to you too! Do you know if we get for example brochure as a text type, are we suppose to like make the paper look like a brochure? 

Yes, as much as you can! As there is an entire criteria dedicated to how well you've formatted the text according to the text type, not only visually, but also with the main features of a brochure, like engaging language, maybe key facts and questions and answers. I haven't practised for a brochure (I'd rather write an article, speech or letter if it comes up), so maybe research the main components of the brochure so that you're 100% sure what to include :) 

Yes, as much as you can! As there is an entire criteria dedicated to how well you've formatted the text according to the text type, not only visually, but also with the main features of a brochure, like engaging language, maybe key facts and questions and answers. I haven't practised for a brochure (I'd rather write an article, speech or letter if it comes up), so maybe research the main components of the brochure so that you're 100% sure what to include :)

Okey, great! Thank you! :) 

Okey, great! Thank you!  :)

Do you have any list on what kind of text types can come? We haven´t received anything from our teacher.. :S

Edited by Klauu