Sign in to follow this  

How do You study for Your final exams?

I'm curious about everyone's study methods for the Final Exams.

I am currently halfway through my 2015 May exams, and i'm feeling pretty confident..

All i do is quickly read the study book or the syllabus for like an hour or two on the previous night and i'm all set... Which is funny because we were given 6 weeks off from school as a "study break", but to me that was simply vacation time instead.

Well, gotta say, that's quite a reckless strategy you have there. We had three weeks off, and I went through all the material, QBs, past papers, reread the books... 

I'm curious about everyone's study methods for the Final Exams.

I am currently halfway through my 2015 May exams, and i'm feeling pretty confident..

All i do is quickly read the study book or the syllabus for like an hour or two on the previous night and i'm all set... Which is funny because we were given 6 weeks off from school as a "study break", but to me that was simply vacation time instead.

6 weeks?!?!?!?! I was given 1 week, but to be fair all we did was study for the second half of year 12, just in our classes. 

My study method really depends on the subject. For biology I basically memorised all of bio ninja. Math I have a tutor and we go over past papers and stuff like that. English I just re read my texts for paper 2 and did past papers. And spanish and history I watch tv with the open textbook next to me hahaha 

I only studied for one week, but i went all out for biology, physics, and math. Studying some 6 hours a day or so. Reading books, watching entire topics through youtube, writing summaries, etc...

My biology summary ended up being about 50 pages long, with options included.