What University and course after Bio HL Math HL and Ang HL?

YOU_LA

Rather than asking this, you'd be better off browsing through the list of courses offered by some unis and seeing how well your subject choice fits the requirements of courses you like. And trying to answer your question, you'll certainly be ranked high for courses related to your HLs....  so this could be biosciences, cognitive studies, could be computer science (some courses require Physics as well, but not all), some linguistic studies..... and I bet there's quite a few more that I haven't thought about. The most important thing though is that you have to like the course of your choice so it's best when you select it yourself.

• Like 1

Whether it's difficult or not is a matter of how good you are at understanding the concepts, nonetheless it does require quite some work. In a 1-10 difficulty scale I'd personally give it a 7 or 8, but then I've never been very talented at it, so I needed more work. (I do enjoy the subject  though).

Edited by Slovakov
  • Like 1

As Emilia and Slovakov pointed out, it more about your interest and your ability to understand math that determines how hard math HL will be. May I also point out that usually universities only look for math SL for most courses excluding math, physics, etc. If you don't enjoy math, SL should be sufficient for most university studies. That is only in Canada though, I can't claim to know anything about Polish universities. 

Edited by Schrödinger's CAS