Does anyone get the feeling...

Sylvette

I agree with you, I did physics sl too, and I was predicted to get a 7, but definitely the exam was so a lot different that the way they used to extructure the exams past years. Paper 1 was way harder than paper 2, but I wasn't able to finish paper 2 question a1. I left it for the end but time was my enemy. I feel so sad in general, economics too I was predicted to get a 7, but everything in paper 3 was different. I used to like the IB but now I feel so miserable of have taken the IB. And if nothing can be worse, my university won't accepted me if a don't get good grades :(

• Like 1

I agree with you, I did physics sl too, and I was predicted to get a 7, but definitely the exam was so a lot different that the way they used to extructure the exams past years. Paper 1 was way harder than paper 2, but I wasn't able to finish paper 2 question a1. I left it for the end but time was my enemy. I feel so sad in general, economics too I was predicted to get a 7, but everything in paper 3 was different. I used to like the IB but now I feel so miserable of have taken the IB. And if nothing can be worse, my university won't accepted me if a don't get good grades :(

I do feel you! I have exactly same feelings for biology... Actually all what I'm doing is crying, doubting myself and kinda saying bye to medicine

• Like 1

There are still exams coming up, please don't fall into a state of self doubt and resignation. 

Nothing is for certain until the results are released in July, focus your energy and drive in doing the best in the exams you still have ahead, rather than worrying about how you've done so far. (Easier said than done, I know.  :mellow: )

• Like 6

There are still exams coming up, please don't fall into a state of self doubt and resignation. 

Nothing is for certain until the results are released in July, focus your energy and drive in doing the best in the exams you still have ahead, rather than worrying about how you've done so far. (Easier said than done, I know.  :mellow: )

Well thts kind of me.

I'm just hoping for easier chem HL

• Like 1

What? Guys, you can't say that. I have my two subject's exams this week and I HAVE to do well :(

You shall be fine my dear ;)

"Seul le travail paye" --> Only hard work pays off

But now I'm worried I'm not working hard enough

I have faith in you! Trojans are always prepared for war :P

What? Guys, you can't say that. I have my two subject's exams this week and I HAVE to do well :(

Hardy har har 

Thanks for the faith. Chemistry is still going to be the death of me.

Hardy har har 

Keep work efficiently and I'm sure you'll be alright ;)

• Like 1

Hardy har har 

Keep work efficiently and I'm sure you'll be alright ;)

You're right. Thank you :) 4 more days! 

• Like 1

Well I'm not sure for other subjects, but for me I found that exams (English A: Lit, Psych and Bio HL) were easier this year than the ones of previous years. English P1 and P2 for May 2015 was much much easier than the November 2014 papers, Psychology was easier for all three papers (although I guess Psych mainly depends on knowing the concepts and having evidence to back it up rather than merely the former) and, with the exception of Paper 2 data analysis, I felt as if I'd definitely done harder Bio past papers.

Well I'm not sure for other subjects, but for me I found that exams (English A: Lit, Psych and Bio HL) were easier this year than the ones of previous years. English P1 and P2 for May 2015 was much much easier than the November 2014 papers, Psychology was easier for all three papers (although I guess Psych mainly depends on knowing the concepts and having evidence to back it up rather than merely the former) and, with the exception of Paper 2 data analysis, I felt as if I'd definitely done harder Bio past papers.

Which Time Zone did you do? My class actually found this year's psych HL questions to be unpredicted and not that easy :( (I'm TZ2 (or TZ0))

Which Time Zone did you do? My class actually found this year's psych HL questions to be unpredicted and not that easy :( (I'm TZ2 (or TZ0))

I did TZ0/TZ2 too. I found that for Paper 1 it was mainly things I knew pretty well, there could have been much worse questions (well the brain imaging one wasn't amazing but). Paper 2 Abnormal and especially Health wasn't that easy but I found Paper 3 pretty chill. Almost all the other Psych students, if not everyone, said more or less the same thing when I talked with them about it.

Physics SL was definitely weird. Although Paper 3 was better than Papers 1 and 2 so I guess it balances out.

Chinese Ab Initio SL Paper 1 was nightmare but once again Paper 2 was very easy so it balances out.

English Paper 1 was meh in my opinion but Paper 2 was very easy (for me at least) so everything balances out in the end I would imagine.

Expecting a hard chemistry Paper 1 & 2 tomorrow though. :/