Does anyone get the feeling...

Sylvette

Thats how i thought after the bio exams and chinese and math paper 1.... Completely random questions came up so I was really scared for my history exams... Hoping for a successful uni career in history you see...

But then!! I open paper 1 and was pleasantly surprised. Then I felt they would trick us on paper 2, but yet again the questions were fine (a hitler and a origins to cold war is all i need) if only i can know the results nowwwww

I can't say I've noticed much of a difference. There were definitely some weird quesitons (specifically, English HL paper 2, and Spanish B SL), but I don't think the exams were noticeably harder or easier than previous years. It's all relative, though.

I have found everything alright, except for science multiple choice papers - both HL Physics and Chemistry were noticeably harder than previously. HL Maths - there was one very tough but one (relatively) easy paper - that equals out I guess. Apart from that, to my knowledge ALL language B papers have been very tough so far - I blame those of you who take language B in your first language - it makes it impossibly tough for those who study a foreign language and play the game honestly. 

• Like 1

SL French B was HORRIBLE. I swear I hadn't learnt half of the words in those texts and was sitting there like: "What language is this in? Why haven't I learnt this? There goes my 7..."

TZ1? I didn't think it was that bad

TZ2

There are no difference in time zones for language B. I agree, it was harder than normal but not THAT bad. I was quite unsure of some answers though. Normally im quite sure and score 44/45 :/ Im still expecting like a 40 though

• Like 1