How is this KQ for my TOK presentation?

Responsibility to Protect is an interesting aspect to cover, and quite relevant given the complex political landscape which you mention as well. 

I feel though, that there isn't enough of a link to ToK concepts here (think WoK/AoK), nor to a specific real life situation on which you can apply the results of your analysis. 

Personally, I would include which area(s) of knowledge you are going to use to approach this , as well as the relevant ways of knowing that are used to "give us meaningful knowledge". 

To clarify, include which ways of knowing are used, and what area of knowledge would this "meaningful knowledge" that is created fall under. 

And finally, I would select a specific country/region/conflict where 'Responsibility to Protect' can entertain a relevant discussion. 

Off the top of my head: "To what extent can analysis of the concept of Responsibility to Protect using reason and language create meaningful, ethical knowledge applicable to conflict XYZ?"

Edited by OMGIBISFUN

Responsibility to Protect is an interesting aspect to cover, and quite relevant given the complex political landscape which you mention as well. 

I feel though, that there isn't enough of a link to ToK concepts here (think WoK/AoK), nor to a specific real life situation on which you can apply the results of your analysis. 

Personally, I would include which area(s) of knowledge you are going to use to approach this , as well as the relevant ways of knowing that are used to "give us meaningful knowledge". 

To clarify, include which ways of knowing are used, and what area of knowledge would this "meaningful knowledge" that is created fall under. 

And finally, I would select a specific country/region/conflict where 'Responsibility to Protect' can entertain a relevant discussion. 

Off the top of my head: "To what extent can analysis of the concept of Responsibility to Protect using reason and language create meaningful, ethical knowledge applicable to conflict XYZ?"

Thank you for the informative reply! I plan on using Syria for my RLS. 

• 2 weeks later...

So I've been reading a few things on here about how to structure my TOK presentation and how to pick a topic and stuff and my teacher did not explain it that well at all, so I thought I'd see what other people think....My real life situation is the progressive sex education changes coming in Ontario, Canada and I guess my overall KQ will have something to do with public vs. private knowledge and at which point one can influence the other. My teacher and coordinator said that it was a good topic but now I'm a little unsure :/ any thoughts??