Extended essays

I did mine in physics, although most of my class did literature or biology, a couple in history.

I think it was something like 2 in history, 3 in Bio, 12 in literature, and 1 (me) in physics.

I did mine in economics and I enjoyed each single second I spent on it. I learned a lot about research papers and university documentation in general. ^_^

In which subjects did u guys do their EEs in?

I did mine in chemistry. Anyone else? :D

How was it in chemistry? What did you enjoy the most about it? Edited by Youss

I did mine in economics and I enjoyed each single second I spent on it. I learned a lot about research papers and university documentation in general.  ^_^

How was it in chemistry? What did you enjoyed the most about it? 

tbh I enjoyed every bit of it :D I love chemistry as a subject so I really enjoyed it by using it in like a real life practical thing. Because in books its all just theoretical but once you get to do experiments and fit a hypothesis and mine didnt work for some while and then coming with explanations. I think it was pretty fun and enjoyable. But I can imagine if someone does chem and they dont like chem (some people did that in my school) then it can be quite boring.

I did mine in economics and I enjoyed each single second I spent on it. I learned a lot about research papers and university documentation in general. ^_^

How was it in chemistry? What did you enjoy the most about it?

tbh I enjoyed every bit of it :D I love chemistry as a subject so I really enjoyed it by using it in like a real life practical thing. Because in books its all just theoretical but once you get to do experiments and fit a hypothesis and mine didnt work for some while and then coming with explanations. I think it was pretty fun and enjoyable. But I can imagine if someone does chem and they dont like chem (some people did that in my school) then it can be quite boring.

I feel you x) What was your rq btw? The last time i did chemistry was 2 years ago so I might not fully understand :P Edited by Youss