How hard is it to get an A in IB classes?

It depends on the person and the school. Of those classes, given those levels, I'd say the majority of people would say Math HL is the hardest in that group. If you're an expert on math, it might be easy, but otherwise it's very difficult. But, that doesn't mean an A is impossible.

My school, also in the USA, uses a grading curve to transfer IB grades to the letter grade scale. Obviously, getting a 50/100 is pretty good on most IB assignments, but on the American scale it's pretty terrible. So, my school changes it. If yours does something like that, As are probably just as doable as a full course-load of AP classes. If not, then it might be impossible. 

It depends on the person and the school. Of those classes, given those levels, I'd say the majority of people would say Math HL is the hardest in that group. If you're an expert on math, it might be easy, but otherwise it's very difficult. But, that doesn't mean an A is impossible.

My school, also in the USA, uses a grading curve to transfer IB grades to the letter grade scale. Obviously, getting a 50/100 is pretty good on most IB assignments, but on the American scale it's pretty terrible. So, my school changes it. If yours does something like that, As are probably just as doable as a full course-load of AP classes. If not, then it might be impossible. 

My school uses a curve as well. Also, most of the things we do aren't graded on the IB scale. It's really dependent on how much time and effort you are willing to put forth into your work.