Sign in to follow this  

may 2015 Physics HL options

OK, so I think it has been 3 hours since we started being able to discuss the exams, so how did you find the exams and what were the options that you chose?

I'm HL. I found Paper 1 and 2 to be fairly easy. I chose questions 6 and 9 on Paper 2 (I am TZ1, by the way).

Paper 3 was alright I suppose - I chose Option E (Astrophysics) and Option H (Relativity). Astro was fairly straightforward and I was able to answer the questions thoroughly. Option H on the other hand...yeah that one caused me a bit of trouble. I kind of just tried to word vomit all the relativity knowledge I knew.

Anybody else do 6 and 9 on Paper 2? >.<

I'm HL. I found Paper 1 and 2 to be fairly easy. I chose questions 6 and 9 on Paper 2 (I am TZ1, by the way).

Paper 3 was alright I suppose - I chose Option E (Astrophysics) and Option H (Relativity). Astro was fairly straightforward and I was able to answer the questions thoroughly. Option H on the other hand...yeah that one caused me a bit of trouble. I kind of just tried to word vomit all the relativity knowledge I knew.

I'm TZ1 also and I did the same questions on paper 2 (6 and 9) and did Astrophysics too (I was supposed to do Relativity as well because that's what my teacher "taught" us, but he explained it so poorly that I taught myself option I (medical physics) instead because I thought it was more interesting  :P ). I wasn't feeling too hot on paper 1, but paper 2 and 3 were pretty okay... I'm glad questions 6 and 9 were on paper 2 because those were the ones I studied more than other topics...

I'm TZ1 also and I did the same questions on paper 2 (6 and 9) and did Astrophysics too (I was supposed to do Relativity as well because that's what my teacher "taught" us, but he explained it so poorly that I taught myself option I (medical physics) instead because I thought it was more interesting  :P ). I wasn't feeling too hot on paper 1, but paper 2 and 3 were pretty okay... I'm glad questions 6 and 9 were on paper 2 because those were the ones I studied more than other topics...

I studied the topics the same but kinematics and nuclear physics and whatnot interest me more :D 

There were a few questions on Paper 1 I was kinda iffy on, but I could eliminate 2 answers, and then left me with 2 to decide between.

Paper 2 was pretty straightforward for me! I was able to answer all of the questions. Paper 3...yeah Relativity wrecked me.