is getting a 2 in an sl subject hard?

vals

I really messed up my math exam and today I feel emotionally unable to produce any work of good quality so I predict my paper 2 will suck just as much as paper 1, if not worse. I solved 3 questions that were worth 6 points, answered some points from other questions and did questio. 1 in section 2. Not fully though. Would that be enough to get a 2? My internal assessment was bad so it won't raise my grade. I'm afraid I'll get a 1. I heard it was hardly ever given but I'm panicking so much right now you have no idea...

I thought I was the only one that is scared...Well, I think you'll be fine since both papers count + plus the IA and usually grade boundaries aren't that high. Plus, it is possible that this year they are going to be lower. Although I'm panicking like crazy since I got a complete brain-freeze on the exam, I feel like I can count on passing the subject though. I have 14% from my IA, so that helps a lot.

I'm really disappointed with this year's Math SL exams since I did papers since 2007 to 2014 and I felt like this year was way harder, plus many questions didn't make sense. This strengthens my opinion that I was supposed to do Mathematical Studies....What a shame my school doesn't offer it.