Sign in to follow this  

I think it was very easy, pretty straightforward.But in my class nobody understood the last question :S (I don't remember my time zone)

If it was the question about that profit thing, I couldn't do it either haha

I think thats in paper 2 no?

I wasn't very well prepared to be honest, I thought paper 1 was easy but like I didn't know how to answer a few things because I personally was not well prepared but paper 2 I thought it was very difficult like the first question about the mangoes and kiwi like wtff, I didn't do well at all

LETS HOPE THE CURVE IS LOW FINGERS CROSSED

I wasn't very well prepared to be honest, I thought paper 1 was easy but like I didn't know how to answer a few things because I personally was not well prepared but paper 2 I thought it was very difficult like the first question about the mangoes and kiwi like wtff, I didn't do well at all

I'm the opposite and yeah that profit thing was Paper 2 but thank God it's already been 24 hours haha. I couldn't do that one. But the mango, kiwi thing I was able to do it except for like e) and f) I think. Paper 1 was meh.. wish I had more time. 

Ehh I don't think that it was hard. I lost about 6minutes sketching the curve and it destabilized me so much ugh... Overall, it wasn't that bad. 

I'm the opposite and yeah that profit thing was Paper 2 but thank God it's already been 24 hours haha. I couldn't do that one. But the mango, kiwi thing I was able to do it except for like e) and f) I think. Paper 1 was meh.. wish I had more time. 

Yeah that was weird! Btw, what did you guys find for the equation of the profit?

Oh and the probability question with the apples and the percentages <=> crap   :wacko:

Do you the think the grade boundaries will go up? paper 2 functions question was easy.

It might be the same as last year. Yeah it was not hard (even though I took too much time sketching the curve) but there were other questions which were not easy at all  -_-

few questions then.

what did everyone get for value of X in question 1. the venn diagram about kiwis, mangoes etc

-what did you guys get for the value of a in the normal distribution question about the apples

-what did you get the common difference to be?

What did you get for question 6? about profit etc

I got 10 for value of X, 2 for common difference I think and 16 bicycles for profit.

i got 14 bikes for profit. Agree with the rest... 

Btw for normal distribution did you use the 5% they give you and just do 1-5/100=0.95 and thats the Area you enter into Inv.norm

I got 10 for value of X, 2 for common difference I think and 16 bicycles for profit.

i got 14 bikes for profit. Agree with the rest...

Btw for normal distribution did you use the 5% they give you and just do 1-5/100=0.95 and thats the Area you enter into Inv.norm

Whattt ****t no I didn't do that I forgot we had to do that, I put 0.05 😔😔