few questions then.

what did everyone get for value of X in question 1. the venn diagram about kiwis, mangoes etc

-what did you guys get for the value of a in the normal distribution question about the apples

-what did you get the common difference to be?

What did you get for question 6? about profit etc

Common difference is 2

I got 10 for value of X, 2 for common difference I think and 16 bicycles for profit.

i got 14 bikes for profit. Agree with the rest...

Btw for normal distribution did you use the 5% they give you and just do 1-5/100=0.95 and thats the Area you enter into Inv.norm

Whattt ****t no I didn't do that I forgot we had to do that, I put 0.05

I'm pretty sure my way was right because otherwise the value of A was 7 and A was meant to be the larger value so ye I got 8.97 for value of A in normal distrb.

I got 10 for value of X, 2 for common difference I think and 16 bicycles for profit.

yeah i got exactly the same! And the profit equation you had to simplify: 360x-(260x+(don't remember number lets say 12)= 44x+12 in order to get full marks for the equation of profit

did you get n = 36 also for the question on sequences? and then 498 or 499 or something for the other one..

for the sequences question if you got the common difference right, you got the whole  question right. Some people said they got like cd =3 or cd =4 . I'm pretty sure the cd was 2. Some of my classmates were adamant it wasn't 2 and they normally get  7s. So, I'm not sure what to believe

Btw for normal distribution did you use the 5% they give you and just do 1-5/100=0.95 and thats the Area you enter into Inv.norm

I'm pretty sure my way was right because otherwise the value of A was 7 and A was meant to be the larger value so ye I got 8.97 for value of A in normal distrb.

Yeah, I got 8.97 for my A value as well.

Got 2 for the common difference, 16 bikes, n=498 for the lowest value that would equate to more than 1000 and x=36 for the last question, but I needed more time in general where an extra 15 minutes would've been perfect. However, I was glad in the same time that the trig part we got wasn't as tricky as the questions in they got in 2014 including May and November ESPECIALLY November. 

Whenever I'm home after an exam day, the fact that the exam is over, stimulates my brain and I get a series revelations about all of my mistakes or even how to approach the question :(   

Yeah, I got 8.97 for my A value as well.

Got 2 for the common difference, 16 bikes, n=498 for the lowest value that would equate to more than 1000 and x=36 for the last question, but I needed more time in general where an extra 15 minutes would've been perfect. However, I was glad in the same time that the trig part we got wasn't as tricky as the questions in they got in 2014 including May and November ESPECIALLY November.

Whenever I'm home after an exam day, the fact that the exam is over, stimulates my brain and I get a series revelations about all of my mistakes or even how to approach the question :(

Yesssss same here!!!! It's because the atmosphere and the stress of actually taking an exam messes you up and I hate that it makes me not know things I always knew! It sucks and it's because they put too much pressure on these exams

I used the 0.95 because it's the inverse whenever they give you a percentage 

The first question was to fill the table right? Then the second was to state what it was. Then the third they gave another one which was p<=>q and we had to say what that was! And that one was a tautology. The first was neither the second was tautology

I got tautology as well, it wasn't asking for implication and you had to have one more column to answer B. Most of my classmates got neither as well, but I spent about 10 minutes going over my answer.

Exactly you also had tautology for the second question right?