I got tautology as well, it wasn't asking for implication and you had to have one more column to answer B. Most of my classmates got neither as well, but I spent about 10 minutes going over my answer.

Exactly you also had tautology for the second question right?

Does anyone remember their values they had for question 1 about venn diagrams on paper 2?

After the solving for X =10, does anyone remember their values for the subsequent questions. 

I think for one of them i got 15/22 or sometihng like that?

yh, how many did you have for not eating fruit?

Does anyone remember their values they had for question 1 about venn diagrams on paper 2?

After the solving for X =10, does anyone remember their values for the subsequent questions. 

there was an 8 somewhere? 8/100? i don't really remember.

it was seven percent or sometihng. the angle of depression is basically the angle between the slope and a horizontal line.

For paper 1, what did you guys get for the percentage of error? The question had a angle of depression where I placed the angle 33 in T as the car was in C, but my percetange of error was way above 100%.

it was seven percent or sometihng. the angle of depression is basically the angle between the slope and a horizontal line.

For paper 1, what did you guys get for the percentage of error? The question had a angle of depression where I placed the angle 33 in T as the car was in C, but my percetange of error was way above 100%.

I also had 7 percent or something like that for that question

I also had 7 percent or something like that for that question

wasn't it 8/100? 

• Like 1

You guys for paper 1, the truth table i had was for pqr... and I remember i wrote it was a logical contradiction. anyways... how did you guys find paper 2? for the functions questions i got -4, 6 or 4,6 cant remember for the intersection & the apples questions i just used the normal distribution on the calculator..

Another question, when we had to sketch the graph for paper 2, does it have to be like perfect? 

Yes the intersection was 4,6 for sure. And for the graph, I put the points down ( when looking on my calculator, i saw that for instance when it was idk lets say -1 for x it was 3 for y or something) and i did that for everything point and then joined the points together. I dont know if you had to do that tho since it was only sketch but I still did it

Edited by fio13

Guys do you know anywhere where I can't see the test because Right now I'm panicking because you know when you over think how you did and it gets worse and now I'm just thinking like I didn't even solve anything???? So does anyone know?

Can***