Sign in to follow this  

Spanish ab initio

Any thoughts? I expected paper 1 to be easier. Texto B was so horrible - well, more the questions than the text itself, but still. 

I did TZ2 as well. I thought it was pretty hard.... Especially Text B which was long and confusing as well... How about Paper 2 guys? I thought that was straightforward but I messed up with Section A and misunderstood the whole questions :'(

TZ1 here. Paper 1 was extremely hard compared to all the practice one's I did. But to be fair, paper 2 was extremely easy compared to all the practice ones I did.

TZ1 here. The text on the healthy diet was ridiculous. Paper 2 was relatively easy. I remember doing "school and hobbies" as my first unit in Spanish Ab initio and it was still fresh in my mind :)

What time zone were you? I was TZ2 and the paper was just as I expected it actually.

TZ2 as well :3 

I did TZ2 as well. I thought it was pretty hard.... Especially Text B which was long and confusing as well... How about Paper 2 guys? I thought that was straightforward but I messed up with Section A and misunderstood the whole questions :'(

Yeah, exactly!

Did you do the blog question? Cause I know that many people misread that one.

And for paper 2: A: I did the first question (I said that there was a sequía in Argentina because I didn't know any other vocab for disasters). I didn't do the blog one because I didn't know what 2 words meant (ocios and sth else) and I kinds suspected what it was, but also couldn't be bothered to write questions :P

B: I chose the first one and wrote CAS entry about stupid eco project :/ 

Overall, I didn't like how paper 2 went...

What time zone were you? I was TZ2 and the paper was just as I expected it actually.

TZ2 as well :3 

Yeah, exactly!

Did you do the blog question? Cause I know that many people misread that one.

And for paper 2: A: I did the first question (I said that there was a sequía in Argentina because I didn't know any other vocab for disasters). I didn't do the blog one because I didn't know what 2 words meant (ocios and sth else) and I kinds suspected what it was, but also couldn't be bothered to write questions :P

B: I chose the first one and wrote CAS entry about stupid eco project :/ 

Overall, I didn't like how paper 2 went...

oh my god I did the disaster one but I didn't know what earthquake was in spanish. So I wrote 'tierra quake' which is so embarrasiing....I didn't know what they were asking for the blog one... For Section B I did the entry where you have to write your winter vacation with the family in hispanic country and stuf :/ I need to get 7 for this and I am so scared because I felt that I screwed this one so badly...

Guys, do you remember what were the questions in spanish ab initio paper 2 may 2015? I need them for my mock exam, Thanks in advance

I'm pretty sure you can guess the topics on the exam if you want to focus your studies/vocabulary. As for knowing the actual questions, isn't that defeating the purpose of the mock? It's just there to give you a feel of the real exam... which no one else would know the questions to. The topics can't be too deviating from your course either :D just brush up on everything (especially vocab) if you're worried. Bad sentence structures/grammar/conjugations can slide, to a point, as long as you're understood.