Sign in to follow this  

Question number question

Hello,

When I took ib test few days ago, in the question scan box, I accidentally put page number in it instead. I was wondering if IB will penalize me for this. I put the question number in the cover sheet though.

Thank you.

Also, I want to note that the test was for Japanese B SL paper 2 where I had to just answer one question out of a few.

Edited by w1ngs

Ohh, well if you put the question number on the cover sheet, you shouldn't be too bad. Although I would confirm this with your IB coordinator. Just so they know the situation

Thank you.

I already talked to the coordinator and he told me to hope that IB can figure out the correct question (or something along this line.) Also, I was wondering if the markers have access to the cover sheet.

The markers SHOULD go by the question number you put on your answer booklet - I'm not sure whether they have access to the cover sheet, but they obviously have access to your answer booklet(s). So as long as you put the correct question number down on the answer booklet, I wouldn't stress about it.

Thank you for the reply. The question box is in each answer booklet. So basically it says that I did question 1, 2, 3, and/or(?) 4 even though I only did one of them.