Forgot Candidate number?

SallyShariff

I forgot to write my candidate number for Paper 1 on the answer booklet that is given to us for Section B of the SL Math exam. I'm super worried, but our exams are already sent off so I don't know what to do :(

I did write it on the exam booklet however and its on the cover sheet attached. I heard though that they separate it when marking it or something??? I don't know :(

Has anyone heard of something similar happening to them or others?? How is it usually handled? Thanks!

I think there was another post about someone who forgot to write down their candidate number. 

If it's on the cover sheet and it's attached to the exam, I'm sure they'll check to make sure the numbers are all recorded. However, I would suggest you go talk to your IB coordinator about it, just in case. Better to be safe than sorry

My coordinator is new and he's really laid back. I asked him today and he kind of just brushed it off, saying it was attached anyways....

I'm so worried,... would IB even care to rectify the situation? or is it an automatic 'we're not marking this' response?

Hmm, are there any teachers you could go to about this? Maybe talk to your school's administration?

Not really, our former IB coordinator who's a lot more experienced is gone on maternity leave... I feel helpless :(. How soon are exams usually sent off?

My coordinator is new and he's really laid back. I asked him today and he kind of just brushed it off, saying it was attached anyways....

I'm so worried,... would IB even care to rectify the situation? or is it an automatic 'we're not marking this' response?

Hmm, are there any teachers you could go to about this? Maybe talk to your school's administration?