History students? how ready are you?

rhatesib

Hey guys!

how long have you been studying for history and...

how prepared do you feel on a scale of 1-10 (with 10 being %10000 prepared).

I would say 9..

i've been studying for 3 weeks (only for paper 2) tho.. didn't start paper 3 (starting on friday, luckily i have a weekend) and started studying for paper 1 today lol. 

Uh, i didnt study anything. Im going to study for paper 2 tomorrow, and paper 3 over the weekend.

Although i did study a bit about a month ago, for paper 2. (WW1/2 and Cold War)

So basically a 1.

Uh, i didnt study anything. Im going to study for paper 2 tomorrow, and paper 3 over the weekend.

So basically a 1.

So sorry to randomly quote you like this, but I'm freaking out and I have a really important question that no one in my class has an answer to.

So my teacher hasn't really covered WW2 with us or the Cold War, and Chinese and Spanish Civil war was covered quite poorly. 

I was wondering, if I can focus on mainly WW1/2 and neglect Spanish and Chinese Civil war for Topic 1, and proceed to study Single-Party-States? 

Because I'm afraid that a question where I have to intertwine Civil wars and the World Wars will come up, but does that even happen? 

My paper 2 is in exactly 24 hours. 

Thank you!

So basically a 1.

So sorry to randomly quote you like this, but I'm freaking out and I have a really important question that no one in my class has an answer to.

So my teacher hasn't really covered WW2 with us or the Cold War, and Chinese and Spanish Civil war was covered quite poorly. 

I was wondering, if I can focus on mainly WW1/2 and neglect Spanish and Chinese Civil war for Topic 1, and proceed to study Single-Party-States? 

Because I'm afraid that a question where I have to intertwine Civil wars and the World Wars will come up, but does that even happen? 

My paper 2 is in exactly 24 hours. 

Thank you!

For topic 1 you can study just the World wars and you will be fine, there's always at least one question about them.

Just make sure you know the causes, consequences, events, dates, etc... really well because they can ask anything about the wars (like who caused it, or what happened to poland or whatever).