Sign in to follow this  

Have you ever had thoughts of giving up on a class?

Yes, I constantly think about what subject i'd drop if I could drop one and at different stages I really feel like dropping a particular one but as I revise the thought fades away, just stick it out

i have this feel daily

like basically whenever i have anything due i give up on the class but i struggle with motivaiton and stuff so ye its probably just me

As far as I remember (and my memory is bad sometimes) I never really thought of dropping any of my subjects. All of them were my conscious choices and I knew..... or I thought I knew... well, actually I only hoped I knew what were the consequences of them. Yes, I did struggle with maths until the last semester but so did my entire class so I didn't feel too bad about it. And at one point I thought I wouldn't pass because of CAS that I was well behind with, but it never occured to me to think that it would be better to drop anything... or everything. XD