Design and Technology paper's 1 and 2

(Dear administrators, I know that this is posted before the allowed time for discussions, so please make sure to make it visible once we are allowed to discuss how the test's went, Thank you)

Heyy guys, what did you think about the dtech paper 1 and paper 2, i believe we all did tz0? anyways what are you guys's thoughts. 

(Dear administrators, I know that this is posted before the allowed time for discussions, so please make sure to make it visible once we are allowed to discuss how the test's went, Thank you)

Heyy guys, what did you think about the dtech paper 1 and paper 2, i believe we all did tz0? anyways what are you guys's thoughts. 

I found Paper 2 quite okay... Paper 1 has always been tough for me - (the batch production one was right but thank God I got it right, it was like set of number). What did everyone else put for that tan or sin question with the house thing? It was like tan = x/10 or sin = 10/x there were various answers so tell me what you guys put!

Also, what did everyone choose for Section B?

I chose the Sharkdiving thing, well that diving thing for inexperienced divers.. if anyone else chose the same as me what did you put for the question where it was like regarding ONE limitation with the sea wild life? Also the maintenance one?

paper 1 was fair to be honest, as for the batch question yest it was "set of numbers", and for the question with the shading, it was a tan equation cause i remember using soh cah toa, and i chose the diver question as well, i found it really simple cause most of the questions had something to do with limitations and advantages, and the 9 mark question in the end was really simple. but as Pete mentioned paper 2 mark schemes are always a pain in the a.. but oh well i found both exams to be relatively fair and somewhat easy. oh btw i take dtech as an HL.

paper 1 was fair to be honest, as for the batch question yest it was "set of numbers", and for the question with the shading, it was a tan equation cause i remember using soh cah toa, and i chose the diver question as well, i found it really simple cause most of the questions had something to do with limitations and advantages, and the 9 mark question in the end was really simple. but as Pete mentioned paper 2 mark schemes are always a pain in the a.. but oh well i found both exams to be relatively fair and somewhat easy. oh btw i take dtech as an HL.

yeah haha i figured :) yeah guess what about that stupid sohcahtoa thing... i did like a pass paper question once A LOOONG time ago and some question like that popped up too and I remmbered it was sin so i put like some sin question -_- but ive never been told by my teaacher about questions like that.. my dt teacher aint really good either.. but paper 3 wow cant wait to talk about it because that one.. WOW like it was a one where i just sat and i waited for time to pass.

you know for that diving question the first one where it asked about the limitations to the wildlife using the shark thing. i put that it can only go 30m deep. and you get to see like only a few wildlife since u can't go further.. idk it was like some made up answers.. DT has always been like that for me haha

Edited by watermelonprincess