Guilty of Malpractice

Birdie456

Hey Guys,

This is gonna sound strange but I had a dream last night that I was found guilty of plagiarism for my Extended Essay.

Now Im feeling slightly anxious about it because I feel like I might not have cited something properly resulting in lose of academic  honesty. 

If this were to happen, when would I find out? On results day or would I have been told by now that I won't be receiving my diploma because of it?

Thanks!

You'd probably find out on results day and then you can contact the IB and sort out the issue.

A girl was guilty of malpractice for her TOK essay at my school last year. She found out that she wasn't awarded her diploma in July, as she forgot to quote one of her references or something. She talked to the IB and they said that they would let her pass if she wrote an entirely new TOK essay. 

You'd probably find out on results day and then you can contact the IB and sort out the issue.

A girl was guilty of malpractice for her TOK essay at my school last year. She found out that she wasn't awarded her diploma in July, as she forgot to quote one of her references or something. She talked to the IB and they said that they would let her pass if she wrote an entirely new TOK essay. 

That's really scare.... :(