History HL Paper 2

zuza9692

I chose topics 3 and 5, questions 13 and 25. For 13 (how economic factors led to the rise of two leaders), I talked about the rise of Hitler as a consequence of the reparations from the Treaty of Versailles, and Stalin from economic hardships in Russia. 25 was about the Marshall Plan, which I was glad to see because it was somewhat related to my EE. Overall I feel it went decently, could have been better, but could have been a lot worse.

I don't know if we're in the same zone but I also did question number 13 and it was about political conditions, not economic...

I chose topics 3 and 5, questions 13 and 25. For 13 (how economic factors led to the rise of two leaders), I talked about the rise of Hitler as a consequence of the reparations from the Treaty of Versailles, and Stalin from economic hardships in Russia. 25 was about the Marshall Plan, which I was glad to see because it was somewhat related to my EE. Overall I feel it went decently, could have been better, but could have been a lot worse.

I don't know if we're in the same zone but I also did question number 13 and it was about political conditions, not economic...

I'm in the USA and you're in Spain so I'm almost positive we're in different zones. I'm pretty sure I was TZ1.

I'm in the USA and you're in Spain so I'm almost positive we're in different zones. I'm pretty sure I was TZ1.

Spain (Europe in general) and the US are in the same timezone, that is 2. TZ2 had the political conditions in the rise to power of two authoritarian leaders, I assume TZ1 had economic then :) 

For Topic 1, I did a question on revolutionary movements as the cause of conflicts, but I challenged the question and said there were many other causes too, I hope that's alright. Then I did question 27 which seems to be the most popular- loved how easy it was to think of things to write!

It's definitely always good to challenge the question! It actually will help you to get higher marks I believe - I do remember going over the Paper 2 rubric and something in the higher grade bands said that opposition to the question if necessary or something...so yeah as long as you did it effectively :lol:

Yep! Always keep in mind that "to what extent" or similar wording the IB uses means you can discuss other causes and their contributions

Spain (Europe in general) and the US are in the same timezone, that is 2. TZ2 had the political conditions in the rise to power of two authoritarian leaders, I assume TZ1 had economic then :)

Europe and the US are in different timezones. Europe is with Asia in TZ2 while US is TZ1