Exams have gone so bad......

ilovesleep

They have not been going well for me and I'm so down. :(  I thought maybe my two years in IB would amount to something and I would feel a sense of achievement but I feel nothing. I'm happy for the knowledge I acquired and I think I would have chosen it again (or maybe not..)  but It went pretty badly and I sent this whole year tired and confused. I don't even need IB for university or transfer credit because of how the system works here . UGH whatever.

Emilia since you take some of my subjects and you're a pre dp , and I am on my way to the 15 and last paper in the finals exams, Imwould advice you to ignore whatever you hear from teachers or students about the difficulty of IB or anything, just manage your time and energy and love your subjects and learn for yourself and develop your learning profile, keep all past papers but not before you are given them by teachers, do not ever panic, be very happy when you are sitting for an exam, know that what is going to really matter is in May 2017 :)

• Like 1

They have not been going well for me and I'm so down. :(  I thought maybe my two years in IB would amount to something and I would feel a sense of achievement but I feel nothing. I'm happy for the knowledge I acquired and I think I would have chosen it again (or maybe not..)  but It went pretty badly and I sent this whole year tired and confused. I don't even need IB for university or transfer credit because of how the system works here . UGH whatever.

Look, maybe you regret not putting your maximum effort or so,mans personally,mIregret repeating my mistakes and not learning from them, but now you are going to a different stage of your life, forget about the finals, they are just an introduction to what is next, how many papers do you still have ?

• Like 2

Head up, you don't know if it was hard exam so everyone would have been struggling! Plus, if you really happen to fail it totally (which I doubt) then retakes exist for a reason :) do not despair friend :)

Ya I'm trying to chill out, I just felt that we didn't get much studying time thats all:(  Btw it says you'll do yours in may 2017 so I hope you enjoy your IB years! Just make sure you have enough time to study and don't procrastinate like me :P

• Like 1

Look, maybe you regret not putting your maximum effort or so,mans personally,mIregret repeating my mistakes and not learning from them, but now you are going to a different stage of your life, forget about the finals, they are just an introduction to what is next, how many papers do you still have ?

They don't matter anyways in all honesty. I have 3 papers left! History paper 3 HL and 2 papers for French B HL! Do you have any left?

They don't matter anyways in all honesty. I have 3 papers left! History paper 3 HL and 2 papers for French B HL! Do you have any left?

That's very good, if you were me you would feel that, I finished 14/15 papers, all this week studying for that paper which is on Thursday, only for an hour :)