TOK Presentation

ThisIsMe98

Hi guys :) I'm going to do my tok presentation soon so it's a bit tricky for an introverted person like me. Anyways, I thought of a few topics but I'd be happy if anyone like to share other topics for my tok presentation. I hope I could get more topics to choose from and expand my horizon for tok.

There are several topics I had been considering which were:

1. Malaysia that has been rejecting the migrant boats from becoming part of their citizen, whether it would be the right decision and is it ethical for the country and the citizens? This might promote other immigrants to move in due to critical conditions so I suppose Malaysia has rights to do so but considering about the immigrants who have no national identity, it's a bit heartbreaking to see them suffer this way.

2. There were posts of girls being caught for wearing "inappropriate" prom dresses for prom and also a girl who was sent for detention because she wore a neck-tied sorta beach summer dress and the school made an excuse saying that her dress was distracting for the male genders when it wasn't too revealing at all. 

I ran out of other ideas for my tok presentation and I'm just starting from scratch. I hope I could find more interesting topics to discuss about. Also, I might have to drop the first one about the immigrants because my classmate took that idea. I sort of ran out of ideas now so I'd be really glad to look through more topics to consider for my tok presentation. 

Thanks for reading this stuff and helping out by the way :D

One of the key aspects of the presentation we were told to keep an eye on was that once you've decided on your Real Life Situation, you make sure that you expand it into a wider Knowledge Question with other examples as well and not just focus on the one example.

I don't know if others were told this but that was how we were told to do the TOK presentation.

• Like 1

One of the key aspects of the presentation we were told to keep an eye on was that once you've decided on your Real Life Situation, you make sure that you expand it into a wider Knowledge Question with other examples as well and not just focus on the one example.

I don't know if others were told this but that was how we were told to do the TOK presentation.

Thanks for the tip, I'll try to look for some more RLSs then. :)