Sign in to follow this  

May15 Business and management sl

is fixed asset part of the cash flow? for ppl in timezone 2 who did question 2 on paper 2?

I'm HL but we had a similar question, but no, fixed assets are not part of cash inflows 

is fixed asset part of the cash flow? for ppl in timezone 2 who did question 2 on paper 2?

I'm HL but we had a similar question, but no, fixed assets are not part of cash inflows 

So basically, the fixed asset was to trick us? Since fixed asset wasn't been used in the prior questions

So basically, the fixed asset was to trick us? Since fixed asset wasn't been used in the prior questions

yes exactly, they usually do that to see if you know your stuff 

there goes my 4 mark! :(

there goes my 4 mark! :(

I think you'll still be able to catch some marks from the layout, and if your cash outflows were correct, so the 4 marks aren't totally wasted :)