Hey guys,

I could use your help for my tok presentation

I am doing it on the mozart effect but i am kind of lost in the ways i could talk about it.

I know that I will include a few researches done on it, and do a few real life examples but i was think about showing nature or nurture? what do you guys think? 

Hey guys,

I could use your help for my tok presentation

I am doing it on the mozart effect but i am kind of lost in the ways i could talk about it.

I know that I will include a few researches done on it, and do a few real life examples but i was think about showing nature or nurture? what do you guys think? 

please do explain how you are going to link Mozart effect with "nature vs. nurture"? What's this effect got to do with nature vs nurture, which is one of those hottest debate in all of psychology?

Also, if you take a look at this wiki article (which cites many reliable sources), you can see that "Many scholars in the psychological community now view the claim that playing classical music to children can boost their intelligence to be a myth".

So to improve your presentation, you maybe want to to talk about the approach of "skepticism", perhaps try to evaluate it within the AOK of science and psychology. You can then use the Mozart effect as a real life example (because as you know, many people are skeptical of this effect).