May the 6th be with you

Hi guys, as everyone here probably knows that we're getting our results in about 4 days, i was just wondering how each of you feel about getting your results. Personally, I'm terrified to open IBIS and see the words "diploma not awarded" gawking back at me (just the anxious side of me I guess), what about you?

• Like 4

Hi guys, as everyone here probably knows that we're getting our results in about 4 days, i was just wondering how each of you feel about getting your results. Personally, I'm terrified to open IBIS and see the words "diploma not awarded" gawking back at me (just the anxious side of me I guess), what about you?

Same feeling. I wish all of you the best. You will surely get a diploma! :) and everyone else too!

Edited by ketone
  • Like 1

I am SO SCARED! Like scared as hell. I face a lot of pressure - my uni condition and my personal expectations... Despite the fact I have a decent predicted grade, I am afraid that the actual exams didn't go as planned.

Btw, how do you guys cope with stress?

Only hugging my pillow everynight with a constant pounding in my chest and a countdown app to notify me when the moment arrives that we will be able to access our results, other than that, I'm good.

No but really, it kills that I cant make july 6th come any sooner!

Good luck with your results though, I hope your results are better than you expect! And good luck with the uni offer

• Like 1

I am SO SCARED! Like scared as hell. I face a lot of pressure - my uni condition and my personal expectations... Despite the fact I have a decent predicted grade, I am afraid that the actual exams didn't go as planned.

Only hugging my pillow everynight with a constant pounding in my chest and a countdown app to notify me when the moment arrives that we will be able to access our results, other than that, I'm good.

Good luck with your results though, I hope your results are better than you expect! And good luck with the uni offer

Oh thanx! 

Good luck with your results as well  ^_^  ^_^  ^_^

I would like to know: if results are published exactly at 06-July-2015 12:00:00 GMT , or is that only an approximate where results are released online few time earlier?

They are supposedly posted exactly at that time, but a lot of the times what happens is that since there are hundreds of thousands of people logging onto IBIS at once, the site may crash, so its not necessary that you'll be able to access the grades at that time.

Good luck!