Computer Science HL and Maths HL?

4 minutes ago, Radtke said:

The perception of difficulty of different subjects will vary depending on the type of person you are, but personally , and not just me, my whole group can agree that Computer science HL takes much less effort than Math HL to be understandable.

I can say this confidently, because we didn't even start being HL, our school adapted the program one year after we had started SL, and then the director of our program forgot to order the exam in time so we all had to present in English instead of Spanish!! Several people dropped out because they didnt want to relearn all concepts in a foreign language, but the 8 people that stayed can all say, there was really not much more complexity with what we were learning on SL. After the exam and talking to some of my SL class mates, they had the same type problems, I really didnt notice much difference when switching.

Sure, you will need to work an extra case study, but the exam wasnt dificult at all if you just get into the theme ( in this cas cgi ) and for me, it wasnt tedious but a really fun experience!!!

The only dificult part for me was exam 2 , but i'm sure that with a little more practice, it's no problem.

I dont know if i'm being partial with my answer , because i really enjoyed the whole process of learning and having these three exams, my teacher always supported us, and I really never required to work "too hard" for this, i didnt feel like the exams were out of this world. All i can really say is that the effort needed for Computer science is not even close to that of math HL, and that if you like and are interested with how Technology works, you will certainly appreciate having taken this class.

I wish you all success and the power to take the decision that suits you best : )

Please do not bring up old topics.

Thank you.