What did you all do for Personal Project?

kevG

I drew a 20+ paged comic about some story characters that I loved <3 Initially I was supposed to make a video game, but it didn't work out and I switched to a comic.  The moral of the story is that picking a PP can be stressful and feel like a bounded commitment, but there is flexibility as long as you look out for yourself.

• 2 months later...

My topic was about emotional intelligence and I did a thing called emotion jar, which had like little cards with tips to increase you emotional intelligence, and I selled them. 

When i was about to start pp I was literally terrified so here are some useful tips for you:

1. I don’t know why but teachers tried to freak us out and make it seem as if pp was a really big deal, I mean, it is. But i found out that you can do the simplest thing of any theme (seriously DONT stress out about what you are going to make pp or what will be your product, if you really don’t know what to do just do a book or something. For example in my grade I was the only one who did something different from a book, everyone did that or they even did an Instagram page).

2. You don’t need to write on your diary every single day, what I did, and got top marks on criteria a and b was to read books and then write little summaries. Sometimes i even did copy paste about things from my topic.

3. However, when you are making your product try to write a lot about your process in order to have more diary entries

4. Just relax, even the most lazy students pass pp and if you don’t leave everything for last minute you should have very few stress

• Like 1

• 1 year later...
On 8/8/2018 at 5:55 AM, IsabellaDuque said:

My topic was about emotional intelligence and I did a thing called emotion jar, which had like little cards with tips to increase you emotional intelligence, and I selled them. 

When i was about to start pp I was literally terrified so here are some useful tips for you:

1. I don’t know why but teachers tried to freak us out and make it seem as if pp was a really big deal, I mean, it is. But i found out that you can do the simplest thing of any theme (seriously DONT stress out about what you are going to make pp or what will be your product, if you really don’t know what to do just do a book or something. For example in my grade I was the only one who did something different from a book, everyone did that or they even did an Instagram page).

2. You don’t need to write on your diary every single day, what I did, and got top marks on criteria a and b was to read books and then write little summaries. Sometimes i even did copy paste about things from my topic.

3. However, when you are making your product try to write a lot about your process in order to have more diary entries

4. Just relax, even the most lazy students pass pp and if you don’t leave everything for last minute you should have very few stress

that's a great idea Isabella. What kind of tips did you gave them tho, i find it really hard to think of

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/7/2018 at 10:55 PM, IsabellaDuque said:

first one is so true! thanks for the tips!!

On 10/25/2019 at 2:45 AM, HASEENA said:

Hi All, 

As a personal project supervisor last year my student had chosen to conduct MUN in the school. 

He has selected Fairness and development as a Global context. It went on well than our expectation. 

I'm doing international food dishes

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 12/5/2019 at 11:23 PM, brberica said:

I wrote and produced an original Extended Play album of songs and distributed it on iTunes, Spotify etc. Pick something you're really interested in or love, it makes it so much more enjoyable! :)

Originally I wanted to do something similar to yours, but changed to something else at last moment! 

• 1 year later...
  • 2 years later...