What did you all do for Personal Project?

I drew a 20+ paged comic about some story characters that I loved <3 Initially I was supposed to make a video game, but it didn't work out and I switched to a comic.  The moral of the story is that picking a PP can be stressful and feel like a bounded commitment, but there is flexibility as long as you look out for yourself.

My topic was about emotional intelligence and I did a thing called emotion jar, which had like little cards with tips to increase you emotional intelligence, and I selled them. 

When i was about to start pp I was literally terrified so here are some useful tips for you:

1. I don’t know why but teachers tried to freak us out and make it seem as if pp was a really big deal, I mean, it is. But i found out that you can do the simplest thing of any theme (seriously DONT stress out about what you are going to make pp or what will be your product, if you really don’t know what to do just do a book or something. For example in my grade I was the only one who did something different from a book, everyone did that or they even did an Instagram page).

2. You don’t need to write on your diary every single day, what I did, and got top marks on criteria a and b was to read books and then write little summaries. Sometimes i even did copy paste about things from my topic.

3. However, when you are making your product try to write a lot about your process in order to have more diary entries

4. Just relax, even the most lazy students pass pp and if you don’t leave everything for last minute you should have very few stress

On 8/8/2018 at 5:55 AM, IsabellaDuque said:

My topic was about emotional intelligence and I did a thing called emotion jar, which had like little cards with tips to increase you emotional intelligence, and I selled them. 

When i was about to start pp I was literally terrified so here are some useful tips for you:

1. I don’t know why but teachers tried to freak us out and make it seem as if pp was a really big deal, I mean, it is. But i found out that you can do the simplest thing of any theme (seriously DONT stress out about what you are going to make pp or what will be your product, if you really don’t know what to do just do a book or something. For example in my grade I was the only one who did something different from a book, everyone did that or they even did an Instagram page).

2. You don’t need to write on your diary every single day, what I did, and got top marks on criteria a and b was to read books and then write little summaries. Sometimes i even did copy paste about things from my topic.

3. However, when you are making your product try to write a lot about your process in order to have more diary entries

4. Just relax, even the most lazy students pass pp and if you don’t leave everything for last minute you should have very few stress

that's a great idea Isabella. What kind of tips did you gave them tho, i find it really hard to think of

ideas:

intermittent fasting for a month (u could do other diets/fast)

social media detox for 30 days

using art to show anorexia

zero waste/sustainable for 30 days

making a magazine

cooking classes for kids

teaching my brother to swim