Any movies you've seen recently?

Abu

Yesterday I saw The Prestige , for the second time. It is total awesomness. Late 19th century, magicians, darkness, mystery, a plot with so many twists that it makes you dizzy. ( and David Bowie as the eccentric scientist Tesla)

:crying:!

i loved it though... the other one that was similar to it that came out about the same time was good too.

i am going to see national treasure on wed. i hope it si good coz i saw the 1st one.

oh ia m watch the sound of music right now on ABC

Edited by IBStuck

i loved it though... the other one that was similar to it that came out about the same time was good too.

You mean the illusionist? ya these two movies are AMAZING. I seriously had to watch the prestige twice to get the whole thing, I mean I now understand why uh...the guy with the twin, says that he "doesnt know" what tie he made, because it was his twin brother who did it! lol, ya i'm kinda slow with that stuff :(

The illusionist was amazing too, man what an ending! First movie i see that the bad guy ends up being good and the good people end up happy and looking good though they're the worst people on the planet, with a good cause though :crying:

National Treasure 2 was good!

I didn't see the first, but my friend dragged me over to see it.

I'm glad he did haha.

And The Prestige = love.

I've seen it sooo many times and yet I still love it.

As for The Illusionist... I have that movie but haven't watched it yet.

I'll have to get my friend over soon to watch.

He's like the only person I ever watch movies with haha.

You mean the illusionist? ya these two movies are AMAZING. I seriously had to watch the prestige twice to get the whole thing, I mean I now understand why uh...the guy with the twin, says that he "doesnt know" what tie he made, because it was his twin brother who did it! lol, ya i'm kinda slow with that stuff :(

The illusionist was amazing too, man what an ending! First movie i see that the bad guy ends up being good and the good people end up happy and looking good though they're the worst people on the planet, with a good cause though :crying:

yes i do! i alos had to wach the prestige 2 or 3 times to get.... i ended up buying them both...lol

National Treasure 2 was good!

I didn't see the first, but my friend dragged me over to see it.

I'm glad he did haha.

And The Prestige = love.

I've seen it sooo many times and yet I still love it.

As for The Illusionist... I have that movie but haven't watched it yet.

I'll have to get my friend over soon to watch.

He's like the only person I ever watch movies with haha.

the illusionist is good... watch it!

• 1 month later...

My sis bought the DVD Titanic (1997) so i just rewatched it. Since the first time i didnt cry and it was 10 years ago I watched itagain thinking that I maybe will cry this time.

And well it was really a sweet movie...Leonardo DiCaprio so handsome~ :D

Anyway...I was a little bit teary and wanted to cry but i didnt since my sis destroyed my mood.

Great movie Titanic!! I know everyone must have watched it already but still its worth watching it again!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest Sualteza
I saw Dead Silence on the week-end, was pretty scary. I conclude that horror movies are not for me, with me hiding into my seat for the majority of the movie. Hey, it was scary :D .

I saw vantage Point. I was good, but the ending sucked.

I've been on an Austen streak lately. :P Watched Emma, the new version of Sense and Sensibility (the miniseries which was long...), the old movie version of S&S (which was of course much better), watched half of Mansfield Park before being bored absolutely to death and then flicked through my favourite parts of the Pride and Prejudice miniseries. This is what I did for the last 2 days I've been on holiday. :P