IB Physics Videos

Chris Doner

LIke Mitch Campbell (forum below), I've made IB Physics videos.  About 90% percent of the SL and HL core syllabus (new syllabus 2016) is complete. I have also completed the SL portion of the Engineering physics option (Rotational Dynamics and Thermodynamics).  The syllabus very closely and I include many sample IB problems. Many students have emailed and reported dramatic improvements in their grades after watching the videos.

Chris Doner

(C. Doner's IB Physics)

https://www.youtube.com/user/exportationality

• Like 1

LIke Mitch Campbell (forum below), I've made IB Physics videos.  About 90% percent of the SL and HL core syllabus (new syllabus 2016) is complete. I have also completed the SL portion of the Engineering physics option (Rotational Dynamics and Thermodynamics).  The syllabus very closely and I include many sample IB problems. Many students have emailed and reported dramatic improvements in their grades after watching the videos.

Chris Doner

(C. Doner's IB Physics)

https://www.youtube.com/user/exportationality

you're a life saver

subbed!

I just did my IB exams this may and I can tell you that all I did to study was watch Chris Doner's videos for about 2 weeks straight. I then filled in any gaps from other sources on the subjects Chris didn't cover. Honestly after watching any of his videos, you gain about 100% confidence on the topic. The vids got me constantly to the 30's in my multiple choice. Kinda messed up in my final exam and got a 6 but, THANK YOU! 

• Like 2