Computer Science Paper 3 Case Study- CGI

kevG

So as you all know, the paper 3 case study is about CGI. I just wanted some insight in how you all are preparing for it cause this year they seem to hit us with a sort of weird chapter, while last year it was about networks...

So yeah, any tips on taking notes/prep? I honestly seem to be lost with paper 3, I think I'm going to fail Computer Science

• 3 weeks later...

Honestly I don't think they could have chosen a worse topic at least to me it is boring (and has complicated terminology). What I am doing to prepare for it is taking notes from the case study and making a list with all the terms and their definitions (because on Paper 3 there is always a define question) and then researching and trying to answer the questions at the end of the case study (according to our teacher one of these questions or a really similar one will be on paper 3).

• Like 1

I've basically memorized all the key terminology at the end of the study and I've been looking into more terminology associated with CGI and I have to say, it becomes quite interesting once you go deep enough 

Also, we know that question 4 on paper 3 will be a scenario based essay, so our teacher is giving us case studies on companies facing problems. We have to come up with solutions and stuff relating with different aspects, quality, cost and process management etc