I usually organize my notes weekly and review them during exam time by reading over the notes along with printouts.

I also find planning the answer for some past paper questions, rather than actually writing it, is an efficient and convenient way to revise. You can check it with the mark scheme after you have set up the essay plan.

Hope this helped!

• 1 month later...

Perhaps I'm not the best example of a hard-working student at my school but at least my notes are organized.

The best way to practice is of course by reviewing concepts and practice past papers. Past papers are the way to go (for most subjects).

However be aware to practice the past papers that are from your syllabus by checking the First Examination years and such. Practicing questions from the old syllabus may screw you up, as IB changes the syllabus every few years (their business model?).

• 2 weeks later...

most of these are goals more than what i do lol

literature: every day either one commentary analysis without writing the commentary or a paper 2 essay plan 

language b: every day go through atleast 1 paper 1 putting in all the vocab i don't know

psychology: keep reading and learning notes

physics: complete notes at end of each topic, practice questions and papers as often as possible

maths: nothing lol --ideally I would go over topics I struggle with but its so boring so i don't